The research features personnel management in the process of mergers and acquisitions. The author analyzed the theoretical basis for personnel management in the process of integration and developed a number of practical recommendations. The analysis was based on the following methods: analytical, synthetic, inductive-probabilistic, statistical, and mathematical. The article deals with the theoretical aspects of transactions on the unification of enterprises. It describes the current state of the fast-developing Russian market of mergers and acquisitions, as well as the dynamics of transactions in terms of value and quantity. The study revealed the structure of transactions by sectors in 2017. It also included an analysis of foreign and domestic experience in the management of human resources in the process of merger or acquisition of enterprises. The author describes the main problems of personnel management in the process of unification of companies, as well as various existing methods of labor relations regulation in the process of integration. The conclusion features some recommendations for implementation in practice of the Russian companies.
enterprise integration, corporate culture, integration strategy, employee qualifications, management quality, remuneration, staff outflow
1. Ansoff I. New corporate strategy. Saint-Petersburg: Piter, 1999, 416. (In Russ.)
2. Karittski O. Ethical aspects of management of amalgamation of business. Problemy teorii i praktiki upravleniia, 2003, (6): 110–116. (In Russ.)
3. Galpin T. J., Herndon M. A comprehensive guide to mergers and acquisitions of companies: methods and procedures for integration at all levels of the organizational hierarchy. Moscow: Viliams, 2005, 237. (In Russ.)
4. Myers S. C. Introduction: A framework for evaluating mergers. Modern Developments in Financial Management. N. Y.: Praeger Publishers, 1976, 633–645.
5. Myers S. C., Majluf N. S. Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have. Journal of Financial Economics, 1984, 13(2): 187–221.
6. Morosini P., Steger U. Management of complex merges, transl. Shagoian V. O. Dnepropetrovsk: Balans Biznes Bruks, 2005, 276. (In Russ.)
7. Evdokimov F. I., Rozumna N. V. Strategic management of integration of the industrial enterprises. Nauchnye trudy Donetskogo natsional'nogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. Seriia: ekonomicheskaia, 2011, 2(39): 127–134. (In Jukr.)
8. Ivanov Iu. V. Merges, absorption, and division of the companies: strategy and tactics of transformation of business. Moscow: Al'pina Pablisher, 2001, 244. (In Russ.)
9. Rudyk N. B. Conglomerative mergers and acquisitions: a book about the benefits and harms of non-core assets. Moscow: Znanie, 2008, 455. (In Russ.)
10. Rudyk N. B., Semenkova E. V. Market of corporate control: merges, tough absorption and repayments to debt financing. Moscow: Finansy i statistika, 2000, 454. (In Russ.)
11. Savchuk S. V. The analysis of the main motives of merges and absorption. Management in Russia and abroad, 2002, (5). Availaible at: http://www.mevriz.ru/articles/2002/5/1051.html (accessed 02.04.2018). (In Russ.)
12. Evdokimov F. I., Rozumna N. V. Problem of assessment of efficiency of integration of the industrial enterprises. Economy of Industry, 2007, (1): 139–146. (In Jukr.)